Thursday, December 4, 2008

What I learned in EDM 310!

I've learned many thing in EDM 310, some dealt with technology while some did not (BTH and SNS!). As far as technology goes, I think that the main thing that I've learned about is blogging. I see blogging as a wonderful classroom tool but I do not think that I'll blog about my personal life. I have several friends who blog about their daily lives and it is interesting to read. I just don't know that I'll be that brave to write about my personal encounters.
I've also learned about podcasts and about the wonderful, FREE, educational podcasts available. I see these podcasts being a wonderful way to reinforce different classroom ideas and subject matter, especially in Science class. The animated Science clips really help to explain many scientific concepts.
I really don't think that there is anything in this class that I wanted to learn about but didn't. I'm sure that there is more stuff that we could cover but I learned a lot and I'm glad I did.

No comments: