Friday, August 22, 2008

My Presentation!

Okay, I feel like I have been talking about myself way too much already and now I have to write about my presentation which is, again, about me. I really hope that Google doesn't decide to crash during presentations like it did last night during class.
I've been thinking about some topics for my presentation and since we have to have at least 12 slides, I think I may need to come up with at least 12 different topics. I think I may do a slide for each member of my family and then my hobbies. Then my presentation will be about the things I love and the things I love make me who I am! So, the 12 things I love are :
  1. My parents
  2. My Mimi
  3. My Mamaw
  4. My boyfriend, Grey Davis
  5. My puppy, Remington Beauregard
  6. My guinea pig, Victoria Rose
  7. My other (and older) puppy, Maymie Virginia
  8. My sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta
  9. The Blue Angels
  10. Football
  11. Dance
  12. Singing

I can't wait to get started on this presentation. It is common knowledge that people love to talk about themselves so just remember that as I tend to get long-winded when I talk about the things I love!

1 comment:

Jennifer Averitt said...

Excellent! Keep up the good work. I really like the way you have already thought about your presentation in detail. I look forward to the final product.